Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Self Destructing Ship

Vasilia

Maybe a game mode where the ship goes in self destruct mode after taking an artifact or prisoner. And the ship begins exploding and falling apart section by section as you're dashing through dodging falling debris from the ship and avoiding explosions. Then there could be obstacles to go over and climb around which would bring in wall running. 

It would be a refreshing alternative to all the shooting. I know they said they're making a 'survival mode' but they didn't really get into details about it yet

Maybe a game mode where the ship goes in self destruct mode after taking an artifact or prisoner. And the ship begins exploding and falling apart section by section as you're dashing through dodging falling debris from the ship and avoiding explosions. Then there could be obstacles to go over and climb around which would bring in wall running. 

It would be a refreshing alternative to all the shooting. I know they said they're making a 'survival mode' but they didn't really get into details about it yet

After destroying the generator it goes into a 5 minute self-destruct mode sometimes... however I did wish it was blowing up from within at the same time, and to make it crazy add an epic song. Make it like Metroid.

A mission for rushers and a reason for rushing.

I see this as a viable mission type.

Could see this as possibly a nightmare mode type of mission depending on how fast players need to rush.

Would be most logical to add it to sabotage rather than raid and definteily not rescue a long as the AI continues to choose to stay behind at times.

• 4 weeks later...

A mission for rushers and a reason for rushing.

I see this as a viable mission type.

Could see this as possibly a nightmare mode type of mission depending on how fast players need to rush.

Would be most logical to add it to sabotage rather than raid and definteily not rescue a long as the AI continues to choose to stay behind at times.

A timer for self destruct is already implemented in the game, and people already rush, also no need to make it a nightmare mode because its already in normal mode, but I guess we could just shorten the timer.