Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Buggy Missions

Tinklzs

Kill enemies in area - Destroy Supply Caches.

I've had the most issue with this type of mission than any other, and that's saying a lot.

Grineer get stuck when spawning via emergency drops, no other enemies spawn (or a relative few) and then the mission ends up 'timing out' and failing, because - most likely - the grineer that had the beacon I needed was stuck in his pod.

Seems when I get these types I end up failing them due to this bug 60-70% of the time. Out of the 8 I've done in the past two days, 5 were failures. 

https://imgur.com/a/7UeqL6W

• 3 weeks later...

Heya

Confirming similar issue with Air Traffic Control in Grineer Reinforcement Drops.

Incoming Firbolg with riders are "hanging around" seemingly path finding instead of landing their troops.

Have seen 4 Firbolg stacked in the same approach queue, which I care less about during Armored Vault objectives, but just failed for a Liberate objective.  ( did try shooting troops off of the Firbolg with not much gained for it ).

Just had it happen again on the sortie today. Waited all 5 mins and still no 'beacons' to pick up.

Why aren't there checks to make sure that the beacon hasn't been picked up every 45 seconds? 

Why aren't there checks to have enemies constantly spawning that can have a beacon? Treat it like reactant, you need 3 and anymore that drop go 'invisible'.

This is why I'm not hyped for Venus, because simple bugs like this plague PoE. 

Edited by Tinklzs
It happened again, twice for today's sortie.

https://imgur.com/a/U7mT62N

Yet again DE. If you know this is an issue at least comment on it. Otherwise, I'm going to keep posting a SS each time I encounter it, it's mainly on Sabotage Supply missions (and incursions) and it's such an easy fix.  It's one of the main reasons why I don't play PoE much, if you'd fix it I'd play it far more.