Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More of This Mini-Game, Please [Minor Sacrifice Spoilers]

SenorClipClop

During The Sacrifice Quest, one mission had us interacting with Orokin Consoles to crack security on Lua. These consoles featured a new Hacking mini-game with rotating symbols, and to get the correct combination you had to search the area to find the sigils and arrange them in the correct order. I really enjoyed this addition to Warframe, and I'd like to see this as an addition to the game outside of the quest. I would ask that, if this were put into the game, a few changes be made to the puzzle to keep it to a similar pace to the other hacking mini-games*:

• Keep all sigils in the same room as the console to maintain the "look around you" challenge but spare us having to hop around the tileset (this would interrupt the fast pace of the missions too much)
  • To balance having sigils closer to the console, perhaps remove the guiding symbols which appear above the console once found
  • Consider giving Orokin Ciphers (obtainable from Derelict Vaults) a use outside of Mirage crafting by letting them be used on these consoles like normal Ciphers.

I personally welcome this new mini-game as an addition to our Hacking puzzles.

*Note: This is only feedback that the puzzle itself was enjoyable, and that it could undergo changes for use outside of The Sacrifice Quest. This topic is not a request to change the Quest version of the puzzle.