Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Searching nikana in the inventory shows up Skiajati

WeoroldWuldor

i think it's searching nikana weapon type rather than the weapon name? cuz the it's using the nikana stance.

and if you search "glaive", it shows all of the glaives instead of THE glaive/prime, searching "sword" gives you everything that has a sword, not a blank screen cuz there's no weapon called the "sword"..

The search function not only it searches the desired word in the display name but also the description.

That's why you get multiple swords when you type "sword" in the search tab or hammers when you put "Hammer". Same case with primaries and secondaries when you search for "shotgun","bow" or "sniper".

But there's other factors that can affect search results that I can't remember at this moment, maybe its weapon type.

Edited by WhiteSpike

25 minutes ago, WhiteSpike said:

The search function not only it searches the desired word in the display name but also the description.

That's why you get multiple swords when you type "sword" in the search tab or hammers when you put "Hammer". Same case with primaries and secondaries when you search for "shotgun","bow" or "sniper".

But there's other factors that can affect search results that I can't remember at this moment, maybe its weapon type.

Oh, now I understand. I didn't think it also searches in descriptions of weapons. Thanks!