Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions of Umbra Passive [Spoilers]

0zryel

Question

So I been investing a lot of time and resources into my new "BBF" shinny Umbra like most players...and also found him being Perfect (IMO) for the Plains and Defend objectives missions as he syncs well with a well built up Operator giving me more freedom to cut-lose with Umbra watching my back! So here is the question:

In Eidolon Fights or even the simple Vomvalyst does the Umbra Sentient Passive have any Effect on those Sentients? 

I tried to bring my Umbra Excalibur to these fights to see if I can see/get any effect on the Eidolons or Vomvalyst as I use the "Radial Howl" or see if the "Umbra Mods" grants enhanced effectiveness when fighting Sentient.

So Far I have found these results:

• I seem or "feels" to be able to take more hits but haven't been able to confirm if I hit them harder than with other Warframes.
  • Howl doesn't appears to do nothing to Eidolons or Vomvalyst, besides the Blinding these small ones.

I wanted to know if the Community can give me feed back on it as I don't want to hinder the progress of such time limited and difficult fights any further by bringing Umbra Excalibur for testing or just because he is my official favorite Warframe...lol 😅 

SO have anyone test it it yet? And thank you for your time to read and any feedback given.

Swazdo-lah, surah! See you in the plains fellow Tenno! 👋😄

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Aleksi134 said:

They dont have resistances so radial howl doesnt do anything. Also umbra alone wont be good enough for any eidolon hunt unless you just want to kill it.

Sigh* how disappointing, here I was hoping my Umbra Excalibur be the "Mary Sue" or "Jack of All trades" of all Warframe content. Oh well, back to the boring Meta builds and Meta Warframes for Eidolon hunting. lol

Thank you for your input... still hoping at some point this changes but I can see the wisdom of not making Umbra "THE Meta CHOICE" for hunting ALL Sentient, Eidolons or in the future huge Sentient like Hunhow...for now at list. As I can see a team of 4 Umbra Excalibur hunting every night and getting nerf down because of Umbra being the best or ONLY choice for it to get it done efficiently. 😩

Edited by 0zryel