Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very odd combination of Umbra animation bugs

Archone

I hope this is the correct category for this particular report...

While going through Sanctuary with my Umbra, I twice had a bug when activating Chromatic Blade in which... nothing happened. Literally - the blade did not sprout, and I could not attack, or go back to my other weapons, or use other powers, or disengage my powers, or shift to operator mode. The first time it happened I looked away for a bit and when I looked back at warframe I could fight again (I think my teammates revived me after I was taken down). The second time I decided to wait it out until the next portal, I went through... and suddenly I was in a situation where I had my soma prime equipped, could shoot normally... but every time I delivered a melee attack I would have the Chromatic Blade power lash out. And without any energy cost.

I played around with this for a while, then realized the new level allowed something the previous one lacked: pits. So I jumped in one to see what would happen when I respawned. And... I found myself landing on the platform I'd jumped on. Repeatedly and repeatedly, as if my warframe had decided to jump rope. I couldn't move, I couldn't roll out of the constant landing animation, I couldn't shift to operator mode... fortunately I had already intended to end Sanctuary, so once the timer ran out I was out safe. Still, that's my bug report.

(Also, thank you VERY much for the new update. I've been playing since damage 1.0, parkour 1.0, and melee 1.0. And also since the Excalibur's "ultimate" power was radial javelin; so much has been changed and I was really feeling I was missing out on the new Excalibur stuff - because I'd sold the Excalibur to make room for another warframe, since that was before I'd learned about accumulating platinum. So I'm loving the Umbra, and I loved the quest, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next in the storyline. Also - called it, totally called it regarding what the warframes really are. I have bragging rights about that with friends I've argued about it with in the past... ^.^ )

I've been getting these problems too. I don't seem to get them on other frames. 
Just played a mission where I press 4 then nothing happens, can't attack or do anything. So I jump off the map and I can use melee but nothing else. If I try and use alt fire on a weapon like Corinth, I also get locked out of doing things. Happens on quite a few missions. 
Jumping off the map only gets rid of the lock that stops me from doing anything and I get to melee or shoot again, but not use skills or operator. Dying actually resets everything and it will all work again. 
also getting something odd happening with the sentinels https://gph.is/2MXDZ2r - but only with umbra. 
Tried this on two different networks, in 2 different locations. One wifi and one through ethernet. 
all drivers updated etc.