Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow needs to be reworked.

Henji

I'd like to start by saying that I enjoyed this quest the most from all the ''Frame Missions'' we had so far. I say this because it had a great potential for interaction and to also give a closer look to what happend during the time the Zariman children were onboard the ship of same name. 

And this is actualy what I feel it's wrong with this quest too unfortnatly. 

The Chains of Harrow was was released after the main quest, The War Within, that firstly introduced to the dialogue choices that defined our character's ''behavior'', the Alighment Wheel to be clear. Now after replaying Chains of Harrow I've noticed the clear lack of comentary from the operator at any time during this quest, it was all one sided convesation with only the lotus and Palladino talking with one another while we didn't even blink an eye about the fact that we had left one of ours to fend for himself while all hell broke loose on the ship and was even ostracized by Margulis herselfwhen they came back from the void. 

With all that said, I think the development team could've done a better job with this mission because it was a perfect time to talk more about that time and  also give more interactions with the Aligment Wheel so we could choose what actions we took during and after the events of the Zariman Ten-Zero disaster and therefore giving more personality to our Operators, instead we just got a monologue and too much focus on Rells condition. 

If I missed something that might've been important that I didn't took in consideration please let me know. 

Edited by Henji