Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New UI - Group Interface is a big mess

PropiPanda

eh, I wish the new UI would be skins to the old UI instead of a revamp to lose functionality . I am not sure who this UI is targeted for? Maybe consoles with limited screen real estate? That would have been the old reasoning but now many people have monster sized 4k TVs. The UI is a big step back. There should be options to enable and disable everything. And yeah, you now can have labels, but still you get more information by mousing over. That information should be available without needing to mouse over. Just let me see the info for everything.

7 hours ago, jiminatorx said:

The UI is a big step back. There should be options to enable and disable everything. And yeah, you now can have labels, but still you get more information by mousing over. That information should be available without needing to mouse over. Just let me see the info for everything.

This entire UI update revolves around "Mousing Over" for more information. Literally everything was like that, even the stores before they figured out to add names to items again... It's honestly horrible, and I want my old UI back so badly. The new UI just annoys me every time I even log into the game... #Don'tBREAKWhatWorked

Please revert back to the old UI, especially on console. There are so many game breaking bugs with the UI update I'd rather just not play until you realize this was nothing more than a mistake. The UI bugging out to the point where I can't select anything (Xbox) and have to force quit the game and restart to hopefully fix it for it to likely happen again, I'd rather not and most of the time just move on to other games.