Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I have a serious problem with pc,now i am back

Already in clan:

ALTOBEAR
Vurige
RastaManstah
RPMbiker

Invited:
XeroDogma
zeramoth
Shadowpes
SauravDark

Welcome to Gryphus Tech

If someone who is already in clan want to leave and come to us,repost or send my message

Mangostix

I would like to join this clan because I looking forward to making strong connections with other players and progessing through the game with the same or close to the same people within a squad. Also Im looking for an organized clan where i can work hard in an climb the ranks.

Thanks for accepting me,

Best regards

Already in Clan:

CiuChu4u

neolito

Mangostix

Stevexll

Invited:

XAJM

Fandesoir

FedgeGondola

I had again problem with my pc so i couldnt sent you invites,if someone who is already in clan want to join us re-post or pm me

Welcome to Gryphus Tech

In-Game name: Enveos

Type of player: Semi-hardcore

Mastery rank: 2

Why you want to join: Looking to learn from and meet new people.  Interested in participating in events as well and contributing to the clan.

Just registered on the forums under my ign and waiting for the confirmation email.

Username: ThatOnePerson

Activity: Usually a 1-2 times a week during school days. 4-5 times a week during breaks.

Reason: I have been playing since U7, and I haven't been in a clan yet. I'd love to join and interact in the community more than just forum surfing. 

Edited by ThatOnePerson

I was the only one online on my previous clan so im looking for new one thats active with fun players to play with.

IGN: JimmyxJuice

Username: ThatOnePerson

Activity: Usually a 1-2 times a week during school days. 4-5 times a week during breaks.

Reason: I have been playing since U7, and I haven't been in a clan yet. I'd love to join and interact in the community more than just forum surfing. 

Already in another Clan