Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I just left my clan of 50 because I was mostly the only one contributing, and I need a community of competent and friendly players to just relax and chat with :) This clan looks perfect for me and I'd greatly appreciate if I could get an invite.

IGN: Ouendanation

Hello, I'd like to join the clan, but to be honest, I'm going to admit that I'm only looking to join because I'd like to make a Lanka for myself. However, I would like to contribute some materials if you guys still have anything queued up to be built. Thanks for your time, and hopefully your consideration as well.

IGN: Shaeltal

I would like to join. IntangibleFate

Can I join?

IGN: pj6444

Hey I'd like to join.

Ign: cellcide

Hello, i'd like to join this clan.

IGN: Falfrune

I guess i would like to join too.

IGN: Zauberpudding

I'd like to join you too.

IGN: Blue47

i also got 2 friends who are already in your clan ;)

Hey can i join?

IGN: hsfeldt

Wanna check this out if I'm allowed.

IGN : Etsoree

Sir can i join your Clan?Its look fun to be part with your clan :)

IGN : mersing123

nvites send.Welcome to the clan.Please check our clan's website http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Hi champs, you folks made me curious.. If there are still open spots, i rly would like to join.

IGN and RL name: Enlil

tc.

I get the message that you are arleady in a clan.Please drop out from your current clan or clear pending request and post again

I just left my clan of 50 because I was mostly the only one contributing, and I need a community of competent and friendly players to just relax and chat with :) This clan looks perfect for me and I'd greatly appreciate if I could get an invite.

IGN: Ouendanation

Would love to join as well, IGN: Dealman.

Have several Rank 30 Warframes so would be able to help lower leveled players out ^.^

Hello, I'd like to join the clan, but to be honest, I'm going to admit that I'm only looking to join because I'd like to make a Lanka for myself. However, I would like to contribute some materials if you guys still have anything queued up to be built. Thanks for your time, and hopefully your consideration as well.

IGN: Shaeltal

Hello, looking to join a clan and I think this might be a good choice I'm relativly new,but if you need me to do something I'll do it as best I can.

IGN:KyuzoPanzer

My bad.

Hey, your clan is amazing! I want to become a part of it :)

IGN: Crond

can I join ur clan?

IGN: Cqayft

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan.Please check our clan's website http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Looking for a clan because I'm tired of being the only person who contributes in mine.

IGN : AIM4BALLS

REGION: INDIA,ASIA GMT +5.5

I'd like to join your clan im very active n just looking to have fun =]

IGN: Mystero

I get the message that you are arleady in a clan.Please drop out from your current clan or clear pending request and post again

Sounds cool, can I join?

IGN: Chaminist

hi i want to join your clan  please

ign:Gabriel_el_diablo

Hello,

I would like to join you

ign : Son_of_krypton

Thanks you

I would love an invite if possible :)

IGN: AzuLon19

I play in aussie time GMT +10, extremely active :)

IGN: lNiz (it's a L)

hello I would like to join.

My IGN is Fish3

GMT+10

Always looking to have fun and get new weapons! :)

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan.Please check our clan's website http://gryphustech.enjin.com