Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Is the clan fun to be in?^^ I want a friendly clan. I was in one earlier but i left because the leader wasn't the nicest of people put politely.

IGN: MakiBadFox

hi  IGN is RAGE-N     your clan looks cool  never been i one ill help all i can to get dodo up fully, i play every day   thanks

I get the message you are arleady in clan.Please drop out of your current clan or clear pending requests so we can sent you an invite for the clan

I would like to join! 

IGN: Betts

I would to join.

IGN: ejoaborn24

I would like to join this clan :D You seem cool and even have some lore about you (Totally didnt read everything) Anyway.... IGN: Pyrobotics

Hello a friend of mine joined you guys, and said some good things.  I would like to join up also.  I have a little stockpile of mats and wish to make some of the research weapons that I have not had access to.

IGN: Cru5ty

You guys have been invited.Welcome to the clan and be sure to check the clan's forum http://gryphustech.enjin.com

Posted to wrong spot accidentally. Hello! My IGN is Valquereon, it's that on.. well.. just about everything I play xD, I would love to join your clan! I play just about constantly when im not at work or the gym, (social life pfft, who needs em..) I have a level 30 trinity thats pretty pimped out, and an up and coming rhino as well! Would love to have a community to work with that isn't the trolls of regional or council chat ^^ (Ishameal reccommended the clan, not sure if that matters for him or not :D)

Switching Back To WF From Rift.

Anyways. Got Everyone Above.

Will another Officer Add Kurama and Keriuku?

My Invite System is being a Derp.

Also if i missed you or you were already in a guild please inform Me or another Officer on this Thread.

Thank You.

Edited by SleepingGuy

I'm also haveing some Trouble's with Inviting. The Invite button goes Blank whenever i start typing. :c

Since no one on right now can invite, or doesnt see chat, can an officer invite "Spazzilla" to the clan please? Ill let him know what to do.

Invited.

Feel Free to let him know we have a Off-Site also.

;)

IGN: sbear3737 :)

You May already be in a guild. ^^

Edited by SleepingGuy

IGN: Nopantsmode

Invited.

Try to check out our Offsite and Fourms when you can.

Can't wait to meet you in-game. With Pants of course. :3

Thank you! ^.^ Oh and btw has i said my friend just started to play and didnt even told me their IGN yet before they go bed lol.

So they will join us tomorow.

I'm looking forward to it. ^^

I'd like to join, ScottishMonk is my ign

Invited. 

We also have an Offsite and Fourms. 

Try to check it out when you can. :)