Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Greetings everyone.

My IGN is Nhwyn and I would enjoy joining your clan.

I am rank 2 mastery, about 1/8ths away from being rank 3.
I'm currently trying to build the Banshee Warframe, have all the parts and materials. Except for the Banshee Helmet Blueprint.

It's sometimes hard to find groups on certain missions.
I get on quite often, and would be open to any friend requests whether it be for help on my expense, yours or anywhere in between.

MULTI-INVITE!!! those of you who dont have an invite yet should clear their clan invites or leave your current clan, i dont remember who it was because I have invited 10 at once or so, sorry for this! After clearing invites or leaving you current clan please re-post here, you will get an invite immediately. You can also try to PM me ingame(I should be online at least 2 hours after posting this) after clearing, I will invite you immediately!!! To those who got their invites: Welcome to the clan!

EDIT: Uhhh! quote cap -,-!

Hey Geno, i didnt recieve an invite, could you resend please? IGN: Isendeldik

Edited by Isendeldik

Hello!Can i join your clan?me and 2 of my friends have been looking for a good clan for some tine and i think we finally found one:D

my IGN:Kinensis
and for my friends:->    blackdmc23

->   coltalex 

I will also tell them to register on your website.

Also if you want them to personally post their IGN here i will tell them as soon as they will come online.

Thank you very much and have a nice day! :)

Edited by Kinensis

Hey Guys,

it's bones. i want to join your clan.

i'm rank 9, got all weapons and Need a new conquest. i played warframe since 315hours.

would be nice to get an invite.

Ingamename: _D.O.A._Bones

best whishes, cya

Hi, I've been running around without a clan for a while but just getting into random groups all the time is becoming tiresome so I've decided to look for a clan.

You guys look like a cool bunch so I'd love to join the clan if you'll take me.

IGN: Theodosios