Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hello, me and 2 of my friends would like to join your clan we recently started playing this game but were improving :). Would it be alright if we joined? our IGNs are cileops, nosniboR, and The_Dread_Knight 

I've been looking for a clan to join to get the full Warframe experience aside from the everyday gameplay, alert missions, and so on. It hasnt been too long ago since i joined but i  play about 22 hours a week. If you take my reply into consideration and allow me to be a part of your clan my ign is SweetMayhem 

I get the message that you are in another clan.Drop out of your currnet clan or clear pending request so you can accept our invite

I get the same message that you are arleady in clan.Please check again your contacts and the clan in case something is wrong.Feel free to pm me in-game also so we can solve this issue

Had a request from another clan.  Please try to add me again: ifyoureallyknew

IGN: Xevaria

Hey guys me and a friend would like to join your clan for some epics games and fun :-)

Average weekly playing time 20h.

IGN Babajanky and Happycornflakes thnak you.

Ign: TheFruityOne

Time of play: 4-7 Pst

I am interested in joining the clan with a friend, as we have been looking for a large clan to play in for quite some time.

Would like to join:D

IGN: The3vilCookie

Hello, me and 2 of my friends would like to join your clan we recently started playing this game but were improving :). Would it be alright if we joined? our IGNs are cileops, nosniboR, and The_Dread_Knight 

Hello:) Can i please join you clan? I´m looking for one, and one of my friends is ind yours and he have tell me that it´s a relly good one:)

IGN: MikuSoul

Had a request from another clan.  Please try to add me again: ifyoureallyknew

Hey I'm interested in joining Space Ameri......A democracy based clan!

Please invite me!

Ign: Rokaraka

Invites has been send.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan forum http://gryphustech.enjin.com

I've been looking for a clan to join to get the full Warframe experience aside from the everyday gameplay, alert missions, and so on. It hasnt been too long ago since i joined but i  play about 22 hours a week. If you take my reply into consideration and allow me to be a part of your clan my ign is SweetMayhem 

I get the message that you are in another clan.Drop out of your currnet clan or clear pending request so you can accept our invite

i would like to join

IGN:RX-782

Hi, i would like to join too thx.

ING: BloodyShyna

Hey I would love to join the clan! I am a bit new to the game so my level is low, but I am hard at work trying to get higher. IGN is BaronVonJackal

Invites are out! Welcome guys, lets have a great time! Dont forget to check out our website gryphustech.enjin.com

Greetings

IGN is Slidius

I would like to join since you guys seem friendly enough and very organized

and i dont have many friends who play warframe or want to.

IGN : TheShyOne

I cant invite you as you already have a pending clan invite or are members of a clan, please clear your invites or leave you clan and repost here!

Started playing a week ago and wanted to join a clan because I wanted to see what a a dojo is like, share void keys, and learn more about the game. I'm am currently mastery level 3.8, should be level 4 in a day or two.

IGN: TFOG

Hey! I'd like to join the clan, it seems a lot of fun and i dont really know many ppl who play so i look forward to getting to know and play with more ppl :D Not to mention you guys seem very organised and friendly. 

Ign : Cybeastz

Started playing a week ago and wanted to join a clan because I wanted to see what a a dojo is like, share void keys, and learn more about the game. I'm am currently mastery level 3.8, should be level 4 in a day or two.

IGN: TFOG

You have a pending invite or are still in a clan, please fix it and repost here =D

Hey! I'd like to join the clan, it seems a lot of fun and i dont really know many ppl who play so i look forward to getting to know and play with more ppl :D Not to mention you guys seem very organised and friendly. 

Ign : Cybeastz

IGN: kirkaveun

Invites have been sent! I want to welcome you to the clan! Please register at our website gryphustech.enjin.com to become a full member and have access to the clan forums!