Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hi, I am now looking for a new clan. My last clan seemed to explode on the day version 8 hit with everyone joining to see what dojo's where about, now its a ghost town with only 3 4 folks playing who don't talk with each other, Feel like an idiot after dropping 20 forma and 165k resources helping to get the dojo off the ground.

Invited :) Welcome to the clan and don't forget to register on our website: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/

DERebecca

Tenno,

Clan Caps are coming (likely today). Clan restructuring and Alliances will be coming in the weeks to follow, stay tuned for word on this.

What does today’s Clan Cap mean for you?

If you are in a clan of 1 to 1000 people, your clan will fit into one of the following tiers based on its size:

Ghost Clan: up to 10 members.

Shadow Clan: up to 30 members.

Storm Clan: up to 100 members.

Mountain Clan: up to 300 members.

Moon Clan: up to 1000 members.

Clans advance by building "Halls". First a Great Hall, then a Greater Hall, Grand Hall, Grandest Hall. If you're in the Mountain Clan (Tier 4), you still need to build all the "lesser Halls" before building the Grandest Hall to get to Moon Clan tier.

If you are in a clan of 1000 people or more:

Currently, you are technically in a "Moon Clan". Recruitment will be closed until the splits happen to form new branches of your Alliance. You have a limited time left to recruit before the Clan Cap goes live. Use it wisely.

Edit for Clarification:

Recruitment will only be temporarily closed until the Alliances and Restructuring has occurred (likely next week).

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Gentlemen, time to get to work.

(Bright -.-)(nvm fixed)

Edited by RsxHayabusa

I want to join please

I would love to join 

Invites has been sent.Welcome to the clan and make sure to check the clan's website here http://gryphustech.enjin.com

I would like to join :)

I get the message that you are arleady in a clan.Please drop out from you current clan or clear pending requests and post again so you will be able to accept our invite

DE will close recruiment soon for a while to sort things out for Update 9 so try to join soon :D