Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Sorry just got back from a concert! :D

hi i like to join my ign is: posemanden

im rank 4

Have you been invited alreday cause it says you're in a guild :/ Do check for pending invites as well and delete them to make space for ours :D Also post again when you're ready so that we won't miss you out!

Would like to join! IGN:DigitalHarbinger223

You should have your invite already :] Welcome to the clan and thanks for signing up on our website!

So out of curiosity, when are the re-transfers happening, now what the event is over?

We're working on it atm :] Check our website for the latest info for the mean time http://gryphustech.enjin.com/

I Would like to join the clan

My ign: DeadCeption

Invite sent! Welcome to the clan!

Don't forget to register on our forums if you haven't on http://gryphustech.enjin.com/

hi, my friend and I would like to join this clan. Sounds awesome! 

Thanks!

IGN:

imronald

hogdnomsed

Both Invites sent! Welcome to GTC :]

I would like to join too i all ready did all that stuff on the site ,now i'm just waiting lol.

My IGN is BleuIron

I see that you've received the invite :D Welcome to the clan and thanks for signing up on the website!

look's like a nice clan

please, invite me

IGN tonlovelno

'Nice' can hardly describe how amazing we are XD Invite sent and welcome to the clan!

I don't have an invite, is it suppose to be in my inbox or in ym contacts? Maybe you miss spelled my IGN or I typed it wrong.

Hmm I'll send you an invite to Eagle. Check your clan contact list, it should be there :]

Hi, I'd like to join.  I play 3-5 times per week mostly in PST evening.  My IGN is: cachemoney.

Thanks!

Your invite has been sent :] Welcome to the GTC family!

can i join this clan.

Sure :] But it says you're in another clan at the moment. You'll have to leave the clan or delete pending invites before we can invite you :]

When you're ready repost for another invite :D

IGN: RayDEus

I'm very active :D

Thank you for signing up on our website and welcome to the clan!

IGN: Nimbukie

Available every  Mon, Wed, Thur, Sun after 5:00pm CST

Off nights I'm available before 7:00pm CST or after 11:00pm CST

Would love to join. Thanks -:) 

Wow I like how organized you are XD It says you're in another clan at the moment so you'll have to leave the clan or delete pending invites before we can invite you :]

When you're ready repost for another invite :D

I would really like to join your clan :)

IGN: Aytouch

Invite sent! Welcome to the clan :D

I like this clan! Can I join you?

IGN:warlordgrey

Your invite sent :] Welcome to GTC!

For those of you who haven't, please register at our website http://gryphustech.enjin.com/ for the latest news! Thank you!