Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hey guys! Interested in joining! I submitted an application! IGN: MrPunky

Your application was entirely blank. Submit another one if you want an invite.

Application submitted, awaiting final judgement.

It's been approved but it says you're in a clan. Leave your old clan or delete pending invites first then comment on your application and we'll send you another invite :]

Your application wasn't filled in properly. Submit another one and we'll get back to you.

o.o? Strange it's not an issue for other players. Have you tried refreshing the cache? I've never encountered this before sorry :[

You're welcome to submit an application :] We're going to tighten our requirements soon since we're approaching member limit (again) so you should send in you application as best and as soon as possible :]

All ready to be invited!

All ready to be invited!

Hello, Chewtoy2010 here got a referral from vRAREv to apply for the clan, let me know if the app has any issues :) 

Sorry for the late invites :] You've all been invited so welcome to the clan!

I want to join the clan.I got stuck on the last step of registration. 

Try using a different browser or incognito mode. That seemed to work for some players :]

I've posted an application =)

Application submitted

Application submitted. waiting for reply

All your invites have been sent :] Welcome to the clan and check our a unit to join on gryphustech.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/9989382/viewthread/11590153-branch-list

Submitted!

I can't find your application o.o May I know your username on the website?

Hello I would like to join the Gʀʏᴘʜᴜs Tᴇᴄʜ Corp, app sumbitted.

Steam Name & ID: Zeon, 7656119806427384

IGN: ThatOldRedNeck

Clan Site UN: ThatOldRedNeck

Summary: I'm 24 yrs old, play games very regularly, I'm mastery lvl 7 almost 8 in Warframe, have many frames and weapons

Looking for a semi casual clan that isnt going to bite my head off because i play more than 1 game :)

Edited by ThatOldRedNeck

Send invite please. Already registered. Used 298812kl2 as username.

IGN: Yazeth

Hello I would like to join the Gʀʏᴘʜᴜs Tᴇᴄʜ Corp, app sumbitted.

Steam Name & ID: Zeon, 7656119806427384

IGN: ThatOldRedNeck

Clan Site UN: ThatOldRedNeck

Summary: I'm 24 yrs old, play games very regularly, I'm mastery lvl 7 almost 8 in Warframe, have many frames and weapons

Looking for a semi casual clan that isnt going to bite my head off because i play more than 1 game :)

You've both been invited! Welcome to the GTC family :D

You may now pick a unit to join from a list here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/forum/m/9989382/viewthread/11590153-units-list

Can I join please? Playing a co-op game alone isn't very fun.. I've tried making an account and application but every time I click Register Now it refreshes the page.

IGN: trowiegamingonpc

Try using a different browser or incognito mode :] It might solve your issue.

Try using a different browser or incognito mode :] It might solve your issue.

I've tried firefox, chrome and IE. Still the same problem, I type the captcha and it refreshes the page.

EDIT: Fixed it, the problem is the password, when I tried to register normally (not through the member application but by clicking register in top left) it says "Password must contain at least 1 number and an uppercase letter.", however it doesn't say that when registering through membership application, it just says 8 chars minimum and lets you continue. Changed the password and it worked.

Edited by trowiegamingonpc