Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Well I did what you asked of me, now I'm waiting.

But really, I don't think you understood what I was talking about, I get that you want order and the clan to end up higher in events, and believe me, during events I too did my best to get the highest score I could get in the time I managed to spare to play Warframe, but WHY ME. Why me again, why ONLY me? I have friends in the clan that have missed half the bloody events, they are still there, in the clan, they were never bothered. So this is what really &!$$es me off, again i get what you want to do, but man, at least have the decency to do it equally, come on, I don't think I deserve to be thrown around like a damn piece of trash.

Next time this happens it will be the last time you'll ever see me in Gryphus, and really, if it wasn't for the hassle of moving my friends to another clan, I'd do it right now, there are plenty big, complete clans out there. I think quite a few of them would like a rank 11 Warframe founder with somewhere around 700+ hours of game experience, between closed beta and now.

Sorry you feel unfairly treated. We don't have enough hands to go around looking at every player's profile. It's mostly coincidence that something like that happened to you. I'll send you an invite when I'm in game.

No need to bring up your personal achievements though. It's great and all but we do have veterans in our clan as well and I don't like comparing people. No offense :]

Sorry you feel unfairly treated. We don't have enough hands to go around looking at every player's profile. It's mostly coincidence that something like that happened to you. I'll send you an invite when I'm in game.

No need to bring up your personal achievements though. It's great and all but we do have veterans in our clan as well and I don't like comparing people. No offense :]

I don't like to do that, seriously, but you made me so angry, imagine this, update 13 finally comes and the first thing I want to do is enter the dojo to see what needs building and where I can spare a few materials ..........BAM, no clan, no dojo.

Good Morning Tenno

I have sent in my application, Level 14 (soon to be 15) Hard Core player waiting to fight for the good of the Clan.

Seasoned player, and seasoned in age too LOL!!

I look forward to joining your great Clan, Left my other one becuase no one had hardly on and they didnt like using voice, which I use allot, have my own Ts3 server and also use mumble and ventrilo if needed.

I run and admin a STO website and a STO (Star Trek Online) Fleet with over 2000 members online so know all the rules and procedures that go with a clan this size and abide by the rules of the clan.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Any question please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time

Hello, I am AgentAhPek

I have been playing Warframe since closed beta, I play causally during school days but a lot during the holidays. I have been in one clan before, so I know some stuff. I have TeamSpeak3 if you need me on a channel when I play in a squad. I have sent in my application, I hope I am able to join, I am looking forward to make some friends.

Hello, My name is Foiter.

Mainly a PS4 player... but have recently gotten a computer and started playing Warframe there aswell (the controls feel odd, haha.)

I've been looking through the clans section and stumbled across this one and thought it looked rather interesting. The requirements are all

something I'd be capable of following/ meeting, so no problems there.

It says that I have to go to the link provided on the first page to register before being accepted, but when I tried to do so it wouldn't let me past the last page.. kept making me retype the captcha, and then reloading a new one. (is that normal? if so, and it did in fact send those out to you I apologize in advance for sending so many in my attempt to find the end of the registration process...)

anyway. I hope to join up with you guys...and any help regarding the registration issue if I have yet to complete it fully would be most helpful!

Hello, My name is Foiter.

Mainly a PS4 player... but have recently gotten a computer and started playing Warframe there aswell (the controls feel odd, haha.)

I've been looking through the clans section and stumbled across this one and thought it looked rather interesting. The requirements are all

something I'd be capable of following/ meeting, so no problems there.

It says that I have to go to the link provided on the first page to register before being accepted, but when I tried to do so it wouldn't let me past the last page.. kept making me retype the captcha, and then reloading a new one. (is that normal? if so, and it did in fact send those out to you I apologize in advance for sending so many in my attempt to find the end of the registration process...)

anyway. I hope to join up with you guys...and any help regarding the registration issue if I have yet to complete it fully would be most helpful!

There's an issue with enjin right now. You need to register on the website first before filling the application. Sorry for wasting so much of your time. Try sending in another application. We usually respond quite quickly :]

I left for a bit to contribute to a buddy's dojo and I was under the impression I had the willpower required to quit this game.  Alas, I am an addict and would love to rejoin my favorite people in Warframe.

O.o Well that's interesting... send in an invite at our clan page: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/memberapp you might need to register for the website first.

Is your buddy's clan still active? We're inviting clans into our alliance at the moment.

Hi there i'd love to join your clan I have been playing warframe on and off for well over a year i have never really attempted to get into the clan system and I feel that now is the time for me to try it out you were reccomended by someone in the founders chat and I would love to join your clan. mind sending me an invite. P.S. I'd like to join the Casual Suspects.

Edited by Jaffins

If you are still inviting members then I would love to join.. I am pretty mature... I am a father and my son hasn't started spitting on strangers yet so I must be a pretty good guy.  I've never been arrested for anything... I'm not sure if that's because I am doing nothing illegal or that I just haven't been caught due to dumb luck.  I am hoping the former but leaning towards the later being a safer bet.  OH and I like pie.  

I have all frames except some of the primes and almost all of the weapons.  Most of my map is complete with the exception of a few places mostly due to laziness.  If you're looking for a fun loving little card in your group then I am your guy.  

IGN: jfhsanseiIII