The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

1. Your IGN: Dreydin

2. Your Mastery Rank: 2 I just started

3. Your Previous Clans: none on PC, was in two dead ones on ps4

4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with and help support their clan, I think I'll find that here.

5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: I'm expecting to find a helpful friendly atmosphere to play and have fun

2 hours ago, Dreydin said:

1. Your IGN: Dreydin

2. Your Mastery Rank: 2 I just started

3. Your Previous Clans: none on PC, was in two dead ones on ps4

4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with and help support their clan, I think I'll find that here.

5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: I'm expecting to find a helpful friendly atmosphere to play and have fun

Sent you an invite to the clan :)

1. BKNN

2. Probably Mastery Rank 9 by the time you will read this

3. -

4. A buddy of mine is also in this clan. We've both reached MR7 within 2 weeks of playing this game and we are still doing missions together when we're both online. Also, I'm in look of a solid clan, you definitely look like one.

5. Dunno? A solid clan? Friendly people?

Edited by BKNN

4 hours ago, BKNN said:

1. BKNN

2. Probably Mastery Rank 9 by the time you will read this

3. -

4. A buddy of mine is also in this clan. We've both reached MR7 within 2 weeks of playing this game and we are still doing missions together when we're both online. Also, I'm in look of a solid clan, you definitely look like one.

5. Dunno? A solid clan? Friendly people?

You'll need to leave your current clan first

1. Your IGN lexo2001
  2. Your Mastery Rank 6 gold novice
  3. Your previous Clan(s) otaru left cause i stopped playing warframe
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech i want to play with friendly people and coop with them it's boring when you are alone .
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: friendly and helpful players also having fun

IGN: PJ-13A
Mastery Rank: 11
Previous clan(s): another Mountain clan 2-3 yrs ago
Why Gryphus Tech? You were around when I was playing 2 yrs ago, and I liked what you were doing then. That you're still around says something about your staying power.
Expectations of Gryphus Tech? Social connection, fun times in-game, minimal drama.

I've already registered on the website, and I'll go send you a Discord text.

8 hours ago, lexo2001 said:
  1. Your IGN lexo2001
  2. Your Mastery Rank 6 gold novice
  3. Your previous Clan(s) otaru left cause i stopped playing warframe
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech i want to play with friendly people and coop with them it's boring when you are alone .
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: friendly and helpful players also having fun

6 hours ago, PJ-13A said:

IGN: PJ-13A
Mastery Rank: 11
Previous clan(s): another Mountain clan 2-3 yrs ago
Why Gryphus Tech? You were around when I was playing 2 yrs ago, and I liked what you were doing then. That you're still around says something about your staying power.
Expectations of Gryphus Tech? Social connection, fun times in-game, minimal drama.

I've already registered on the website, and I'll go send you a Discord text.

Sent both of you invites to the clan.

1. Your IGN: Zeromz
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 12
  3. Your previous Clan(s): 2 inactive/dead ones since I started playing again
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Warframe is fun and all but it can get alittle stale only playing solo or with pugs all the time
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: Just a group of people to have fun with

59 minutes ago, Zeromz said:
  1. Your IGN: Zeromz
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 12
  3. Your previous Clan(s): 2 inactive/dead ones since I started playing again
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Warframe is fun and all but it can get alittle stale only playing solo or with pugs all the time
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: Just a group of people to have fun with

Hello! Please follow the exact steps in the recruitment post, it seems you didn't post your IGN in the Discord server.

1. Your IGN: RazerMasterZ.
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 11.
  3. Your previous Clan(s): Legion of Warrior.
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Want a larger community that can talk to each other and have fun together.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: Nothing special except to help those who need help. Examples farm items materials.

6 hours ago, RazerMasterZ said:
  1. Your IGN: RazerMasterZ.
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 11.
  3. Your previous Clan(s): Legion of Warrior.
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Want a larger community that can talk to each other and have fun together.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: Nothing special except to help those who need help. Examples farm items materials.

Someone has invited you.

Also, to anyone who helps with the invites, please post here when you invite someone to avoid confusion.

On 2/23/2013 at 0:33 PM, Gryphticon said:
  • Your IGN: Mos-Eisley
  • Your Mastery Rank: 20
  • Your previous Clan(s): Vanguard Order, N
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Interested in finding a clan with friendly, active people, and Gryphus Tech seems to fit. 
  • What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: I expect a friendly, casual atmosphere. Good people, and witty repartee (witty repartee not required). People to run missions / raids with, people to assist, and cookies.

Edited by Mos-Eisley

IGN: Halfurac

MR: 5

N/A - Although I have been looking around.

I would like to join because Gryphus Tech seems to be an organized environment in which I can optimize my play while learning the ins-and-outs of Warframe.

As said earlier I expect an group that is supportive of learning and in doing so promoting growth of all players; be they new or old. To do these things would require groups to run various things such as missions and raids.

Thanks for your consideration.