Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

"

• Hi SleepingGuy,

After reviewing your account we don't have any record of you completing Europa missions during our event. Unfortunately Fusion Moa kills were only counted from complete missions, which means you are ineligible for the rewards.

May 13, 2013 15:09 "

Was Disappointed. But I'll jut Wait for the Slim Chance of a Loki Prime ^^
Almost Definite i Complete Atleast 1 Misson with a Moa Kill in it.
Edited by SleepingGuy

"

• Hi SleepingGuy,

After reviewing your account we don't have any record of you completing Europa missions during our event. Unfortunately Fusion Moa kills were only counted from complete missions, which means you are ineligible for the rewards.

May 13, 2013 15:09 "

Was Disappointed. But I'll jut Wait for the Slim Chance of a Loki Prime ^^
Almost Definite i Complete Atleast 1 Misson with a Moa Kill in it.

Sleep )=

This got me thinking about doing defense & killing all those Moas but losing on like wave 24 LOL

Ive been looking for a clan with lot's of people and have good rankings, since I dont have all the planets, I dont want to miss events, so I needed a big clan with people that would always be on. Please invite me

shadow7777

Ive been looking for a clan with lot's of people and have good rankings, since I dont have all the planets, I dont want to miss events, so I needed a big clan with people that would always be on. Please invite me

shadow7777

Some other clan has invited you (desperate, shameless asuro clan) Decline their request so that we can invite you to ours