The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

WORK i have come to the conclusion from the people that i talk to that i am proberbly the youngest member of this clan

Im 24, but im 14 in spirit! I laugh when people say Do-do.

Btw, i didn't get an invite when i checked last night, do i have to leave my current clan to receive it? (I also haven't figured out how to leave clans manually :) )

Im 24, but im 14 in spirit! I laugh when people say Do-do.

Btw, i didn't get an invite when i checked last night, do i have to leave my current clan to receive it? (I also haven't figured out how to leave clans manually :) )

yes you have to leave your current clan. how well goto the clan page find your name in clan contacts right click it and press leave clan. 

um okay managed to get internet for hoe long i don't know but it looks like i'm the only soldier available so i will do my best to invite the following people;

Looking forward to playing with the clan.

IGN: KaseZer0 (the last character is the number, not an O)

I'd be interested in a casual clan that still does stuff like you guys seem to do.  IGN: toofine89

Hello, I would like to join, but I'm not very good in speaking English.
I hope this is not a problem.

IGN: CyberRaven

hi im MasterYip and would love to join Gryphus tech, let the bloodshed commence! :D

ok everyone in the list above has been invited except from KaseZer0 it says you are already in a clan please check to make sure and if you are you will have to leave it before you join ours. if you do not know how to leave find your name in the clan contacts, right click it and pres leave. thank you now i must run back to the examination room

I want to join your clan.

IGN: Asfestus

Welcome to the clan your invite has been sent, please check your clan contact list and accept the invite only from Gryphus tech. If you have receive an invite not from us decline it and post again about who has sent you the fake invite and we will happily resend the invite to you.

Join our website for updated daily information and events. You will also get a chance to join our clan duel arena tournament where you could win a founders pack.
How to sign up?
1st) register in our clan website found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/login/do/register
2nd) fill out the tournament application found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/tournament

Thanks, stay active, be friendly to your peers, and have fun ;)
see you in game!

Hey guys, 

I'm a casual gamer just looking for a respectful place to group up with good ninjas.  I'd like to learn the ways of the Tenno then teach when I am able.  If you could send an invite to Prisoner66 I would appreciate it.  Later guys.

Yo! I would definitely like to join this clan.

I am a semi-casual/competitive gamer. I used to do big online tournaments with clans in other video games, mostly console ones, but now I am using my new computer to play games too, like Warframe. Normally I'd prefer a smaller clan to join but this one seems to be one of the best kind for me to join.

Anyways, I play a lot, and I also joined the Steam group as well. Look forward to me showing off a lot with my Excalibur if you play with me, although I am also making an Ash as well.

IGN: Electrorocket

Edited by Electrorocket

Yo! I would definitely like to join this clan.

I am a semi-casual/competitive gamer. I used to do big online tournaments with clans in other video games, mostly console ones, but now I am using my new computer to play games too, like Warframe. Normally I'd prefer a smaller clan to join but this one seems to be one of the best kind for me to join.

Anyways, I play a lot, and I also joined the Steam group as well. Look forward to me showing off a lot with my Excalibur if you play with me, although I am also making an Ash as well.

IGN: Electrorocket

Welcome to the clan your invite has been sent, please check your clan contact list and accept the invite only from Gryphus tech. If you have receive an invite not from us decline it and post again about who has sent you the fake invite and we will happily resend the invite to you.

Join our website for updated daily information and events. You will also get a chance to join our clan duel arena tournament where you could win a founders pack.
How to sign up?
1st) register in our clan website found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/login/do/register
2nd) fill out the tournament application found here: http://gryphustech.enjin.com/tournament

see you in game!

IGN: Cheesyduck

- Appication To Join Clan

NOTE: I will grow strong and prove myself to my allies, and enemies.

Requesting invite.

How to sign up?

see you in game!