The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you want to see included in the game lore wise?

HolyScarab

The five Corpus Guilds. I'm still itching so badly to learn more about them.
So other than....the 4 of you who even know about it, for everyone else, if you stop for a moment in a Corpus mission and take a look around your surroundings you'll notice a lot of interesting environmental clues about the Corpus Guilds via within the banners' and computers' text of their own language as well as the various symbols all throughout the levels.

Some examples would be the 5 pointed star on security console terminals (Marvel Security Systems iirc), the crossing snakes on the the landing pads and other database computers (OKLU), and the hundreds of banners and propaganda all around you run pass all the time with a symbol of a beehive with corpus text around it spelling H I V E M I N D (Bee Cloud [Hive Mind] Development).

The whole thing is incredibly fascinating and I hope either A. they expand a bit more on some of these guilds via lore entries and/or gameplay or B. continue these tidbits of environmental storytelling in future tilesets (and hopefully the next open world map on Venus).