Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

.mouse problem

CenkDark

Question

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Zyneris said:

You can't see your mouse in loading screen?

Assuming that's your issue, you aren't supposed to see it. Loading screen functions just like the game where you don't have a cursor unless your typing in chat. 

but when i lose connection while loading i cant press ok and i have no choice to do close the game

14 hours ago, Zyneris said:

Assuming that's your issue, you aren't supposed to see it. Loading screen functions just like the game where you don't have a cursor unless your typing in chat. 

Wrong, this is actually a bug reported multiple times now. The mouse is still there, just invisible. In case of connection to host lost you cant press "ok" with this bug.(technically you can press it, but you cant move the mouse to the button as you don't even see it)

Edited by scourge213

20 hours ago, Zyneris said:

@scourge213

To clarify, this is based on the OP of simply not being able to see the mouse. Nothing further is mentioned in the post. As I said in my response ASSUMING that's the issue, you aren't supposed to see the mouse. Yes it does exist in the background to click ok for error drops or anything of that sort. If you have chat window open you can use it, as well. But if you're doing nothing but waiting, it is not visible.

@cenkdinc 

In the event that you crash and are unable to click ok because the mouse bugged out, do alt+F4 to exit the game entirely. Obviously this isn't an overall fix, but it should help you out in the future so you can continue to play the game. I also recommend posting in the bugs forum, JUST to continue to bring attention to the problem. Sorry you've had this experience, Tenno. I hope it doesn't persist for you.