Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Octavia's Mandachord

(XBOX)a SilentSaiyan

DE, enhance Octavia's mandachord. She a wonderful warframe and I love creating music not just for grinding but just to enjoy the melodies. It was one of the few reasons I returned to Warframe after like 6 months. I know the speed slider option didn't work, but there's gotta be more ways to improve the music. Here's some ideas...

- The ability to merge notes for a smoother vibe to roll ( Think about a melody having multiple notes in one row, how it just goes like dadadadada, but when you put it together it goes like daaaaaaaaaaaaa like how adau already sounds. (got that from Dashie XD) Hopefully you understand what I mean.

- Please add more slots for the Mandachord. I end up deleting a song for a new one because I end up get bored of the old song.

- Perhaps give us the ability to formulate (or fuse) our own melody into one block on the Mandachord, I don't know about that idea lol

-Give us the ability to set different instruments between the 4 pages on the mandachord. ( Say I set a beta melody in the 1st section and then I set an Alpha melody in 2nd section and so on )

-Perhaps give us the ability to add sections for a longer song ( it doesn't have to be meant for grinding, just to listen to )

After coming up with these ideas, I realized this probably won't be possible on just Octavia's Mandachord, so why not create a device in the ship with a Mandachord containing all these ideas. If anyone has more ideas for this or if anyone appreciates Octavia music as much as I do, comment your ideas ...

Pogo's album 'Ascend' was inspiring