Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies stop spawning on Oestrus

NanoOceano

Ive been trying to farm nidus component blueprints and during the missions enemies will cease spawning. the enemies are required to finish the mission because they drop antiserum. From what i have noticed it may be due to using transference. please fix it because it has become very difficult to farm nidus.

Similar issue; 2 different frames but with only 1 Transference each, at start of tileset, I wouldn't say that was the obvious cause to the spawning problem though. Enemies have stopped spawning near end of 2nd Rotation for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue. I play solo with Nekros frame. On the 4th wave, the enemies stop spawning. Therefore I cant get the antiserum injectors to keep the vaporizers going, so I have to abort the mission.

I had a similar issue the one time I played the Oestrus mission; I got to 33 percent... then no more enemies appeared.

I roamed around the map in case they were stuck somewhere, but found none anywhere nearby. Impossible to win the mission 😞

I don't think it's transference-related, as I don't use the operator.

Had similar issues lately trying to farm Oxium on Galatea; most times after the capture no further enemies spawn, and I go to extraction through an empty map. Only once out of my last four plays there did the enemies continue to spawn continually as they usually do in capture missions. So maybe it's a more general problem than just the Oestrus mission... (Oops; update 23 patch notes reveal this is deliberate!)

Edited by OmegaVoid
Error on my part.