Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Shadow Clan!

[DE]Megan

Hello,
I would like to join a nice clan and this clan would be my place i think, first of all this name is so attractive. :) Hope i will get invitation. I usually play excalibur but thanks to my luck 3 days and i have nekros and frost too.
Waiting for ur reply

Sincerelly
stratosphere01

hi names xauis in game i just came back to Warframe about 5 days ago i luv this game i farm bps and i have a rank 24 excal looking for a good clan to party up with especially in survival missions hope my blade can be of use to one of you

and hope to also join a clan that uses the voice in game i do so many players don't any more or ever really did just a few anyway hope to join one of your family 

Hey I want to join a clan. I am a MAG and good at it. I just need a trusty clan to play missions with. I am based in the USA, so time-zones might be a problem. I have low leveled weapons, but my powers allow me to kill groups of grineer pretty well.

Edited by Jarvis2015

If anyone is actively looking for a clan to join; Hive Mind of the Innocents is recruiting. We're a 13 member clan currently, and I've decided we should start to grow again, directed towards Bob ^ up above, if you're interested you can join said clan. We have all our research and the likes complete. Looking forward to new members!

IGN: 9Thou.

Warframe: Excalibur,Volt,Trinity,Ember,Rhino.

Level: 6 almost 7.

I can online only Mon-Friday but weekend not for sure...

I like void mission...

Friendly..

Hunter Stalker...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to WARFRAME..

I'm looking for a cool group of people group of with.

I....

typically play at least 3 to 4 times a week..

play at odd hours...

have an Excalibur/Ash/Ember Prime (working on get my Excalibur to Rank 30 for the 3rd Time, Ash 20, Ember 2)

have Tower Keys I would like to use