Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan To Shadow Clan Help

A1kona

Question

Hi guys and gals of Warframe

I am the leader of a small ghost clan and im thinking to expand my clan. Now what im asking is how much wil the cost to build buildings increase once i do so? If its too much, because currently its only myself and one other person contributing in the dojo, then i wont upgrade until were finished with the lot. But id like all the numbers beforehand please and thank you

6 answers to this question

dunno what the prices are for a ghost clan

but my clan is a shadow clan and prices range from (highest building cost)

Nano Spores never go beyond 3.1k

as for everything else all other resources its bellow 2.7k

forma 1 off course , and as for props 1 rare resource for the specified component

props cost limit never go beyond 1.2k resources

hope this helped

Wow, that's cheap. Moon clans need up to 30K plastids for only a freaking decoration *ragequits*

ah but we are smaller clans , moon clans are a 1000 meaning you better hope most of your members are active for them to keep contributing resources , as for me and others 27 members and only me being the only one active along with 2 others that hope on from time to time

its a pain no one wants to farm resources by them selfs or with randoms

Hi guys and gals of Warframe

I am the leader of a small ghost clan and im thinking to expand my clan. Now what im asking is how much wil the cost to build buildings increase once i do so? If its too much, because currently its only myself and one other person contributing in the dojo, then i wont upgrade until were finished with the lot. But id like all the numbers beforehand please and thank you

shouldn't you fill up your current clan (with active members) before expanding?