Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell Multiple Items Of The Same Type.

CosyPigeon

Right now I have about 60 or so stable corrupters sitting in my inventory, and I'm not going to sell them, because in the time it takes me to open my inventory, scroll through my piles of random blue prints and crap, find the corrupter, and click on it, and sell it, to sell one lousy corrupter, for 50 credits, I could have made hundreds of credits from just playing the game, without having to go through a UI that won't let me sell junk in large quantities. This is why I don't bother selling anything anymore, it's not like I need the credits, and the UI is too much of a hassle to use to clean out my inventory XD

This has been a constant issue since way back when I joined in U5, despite a bajillion threads having been created regarding this issue.

To quote myself on this issue:

Azure_Kyte, on 13 Aug 2013 - 9:23 PM, said:snapback.png

Has been requested so many times at this point it's basically a given that DE doesn't want to implement this for reasons unknown. 

I suspect it's because they don't like people using cop-out items like Ammo Boxes and Ciphers, and mechanically punish you for attempting to do so.

Whilst this applies to the Market, it probably also applies to the inventory. They want you to hold onto everything.

Even the useless stuff. For sentimentality.

</consipiracytheory>

Edited by Azure_Kyte