Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag-Nova Power Conflict (Bug?)

Achronus

If at any point mag uses the 'Crush' power any Molecular Primed targets are 'un-primed' at the end of the sequence.

Have seen this occur when primed targets are primed before or during the 'lift' portion or the 'Crush' power.

Primed enemies don't appear to be taking double dmg from the 'Crush' either.

I don't think Mag is intended to be able to strip the Molecular Prime effect using Crush. Is this a bug?

(P.S. Could we get an indicator on the looter/style-kill/etc. in the escape menu?)

Hmm... I'm wondering about something. Mag's Crush makes ragdoll. Someone should test if Kestrel's charge attack and jump attack does that as well, or Kogake's charge attack.

Probably the case as it would seem ragdolls aren't considered to be actual enemies.

I agree this is a very important topic, especially because the next prime is going to be Mag.

Can someone else confirm this S#&$ happens?

P.S. I would have posted this in Warframe feedback instead of gameplay feedback

As I do not have any 'Rag-Doll'-ing weaps I cannot test that...

But it does fit with other Rag-Doll effects. If you Sonic-Boom an enemy into a pit they fall with portals (fall into the pit directly onto the edge of where they fell in... sorta like you do). However... Rag-Dolls just disappear and the loot they drop on death appears where they started to Rag-Doll.