Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Challenges

CallMeMano

Players should not be able to receive mission challenge "Hack 1 Console" on Defence/Excavation missions, as there are no consoles in these missions.

Mission Challenges should note weapons as either Primary or Secondary weapons. Getting a challenge "Get 20 kills with your pistol" seems unobtainable if you have kunai equipped.

Edited by GrandTheftMano

3 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Those challenges are just puny things made to chuckle a little, they give no reward whatsoever and are useless at most, just ignore them, 90% i don't even see them popping out the HUD

They do give you affinity. It helps when leveling and going through forma.

3 minutes ago, Dahx11 said:

2k-3k affinity + Sanctuary/Hydron is still better than just Sanctuary/Hydron 😉 

well.. no, as they are both infinite and in the end, doing those mission is "an extra" as you going to max out the weapon/frame anyway.

Also, the mission has the same value of an eximus.. so.. yeah.

Edited by Kyryo

1 minute ago, Kyryo said:

well.. no, as they are both infinite and in the end, doing those mission is "an extra" as you going to max out the weapon/frame anyway.

Also, the mission has the same value of an eximus.. so.. yeah.

Correct but not in all cases. Sometimes that 3k determines whether you stay for the extra 5 waves in hydron or not if you're not starting from rank 0. I understand what you're saying tho

1 hour ago, Kyryo said:

Those challenges are just puny things made to chuckle a little, they give no reward whatsoever and are useless at most, just ignore them, 90% i don't even see them popping out the HUD

Let me emphasize it for you. It's unobtainable.