The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Community Discord

Duke

Hey, I'm Duke, I am one of those guys that has a mic and loves talking got people, chilling on warframe, meeting people, helping people, but the problem is whenever I go into a war frame lobby nobody talks on mic, even though I meet amazing people through text everyday, imagine if there was a discord server for all the people on warframe with mics. A server so when your clan mates aren't doing anything, you can hop on and have a good time, I'm thinking of starting this server that hopefully will grow massive, but I need help, I need some people that are good with discord to help me set it up with tons of channels, ranks, bots, etc, and I also need help naming the server and coming up with a clever ranking system. If you think this is a good idea and want to join in it when it is made, link your discord name, if this works, maybe the community can be even better than it already is.

Discord: Dukethumper#1210

IGN:Dukethumper

Edited by Dukethumper

I literally didn't hear anyone talk on their mic until a few months ago, and I've been playing since 2013. It's a rarity and I have NO IDEA why. I only found out HOW to use VC in Warframe 5 days ago since it is so rare. At least for me.

But yes. I agree this is a good idea. I'm sure there are many servers like it but I hardly think one more will hurt anything. 

I have some experience moderating in Discord and I have my own Clan discord, so I can help. I don't, however, have any experience with setting up bots. I had an idea a while back to create a bot that would provide useful info about the game and name it Ordis, but I never ended up fallowing through with it. 

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

I literally didn't hear anyone talk on their mic until a few months ago, and I've been playing since 2013. It's a rarity and I have NO IDEA why. I only found out HOW to use VC in Warframe 5 days ago since it is so rare. At least for me.

But yes. I agree this is a good idea. I'm sure there are many servers like it but I hardly think one more will hurt anything. 

I have some experience moderating in Discord and I have my own Clan discord, so I can help. I don't, however, have any experience with setting up bots. I had an idea a while back to create a bot that would provide useful info about the game and name it Ordis, but I never ended up fallowing through with it. 

There are bots online you can download, I think I know how todo that, add me in game and in discord, I'm a edit the first post to show my discord

I mean, there is already a Warframe Community server run by Tobiah that's partnered with discord and has 10000+ members along with several DE staff. Of course you're still free to start your own, but your OP seems to say such a server doesn't exist so I thought I'd let you know.

If you still want to make one, feel free to invite me (Xenotater#0303). I'll be glad to help.

Edited by Xenotater
Wording, don't mean to seem condescending

41 minutes ago, Xenotater said:

I mean, there is already a Warframe Community server run by Tobiah that's partnered with discord and has 10000+ members along with several DE staff. Of course you're still free to start your own, but your OP seems to say such a server doesn't exist so I thought I'd let you know.

If you still want to make one, feel free to invite me (Xenotater#0303). I'll be glad to help.

Your name doesn't work on discord

I'll give it a try, but I won't make any promises. In general, I'm not very friendly or chatty. I hate my voice in chat and I'm only slightly more appreciative of others' voices over chat lines. And, to be fair, the majority of people I have encountered in voice chat (across all games) have not really been worth getting it set up. 

BUT, WF has the greatest community, so I'm willing to give it a try. Not that I am testing you folks for my standards, but rather seeing if I am too much of a jerk for everyone else. 

anyway, I'll try to join. But I'm an old (GET OFF MY LAWN!) so it might take me a bit to figure out the discords and the myinstachats.

EDIT: NullSaint#4430

EDIT 2: This is clearly beyond my oldster brain. I searched but it said No. If someone can explain like I'm 65, I'll try to join. 😞

Edited by NullSaint

1 hour ago, NullSaint said:

I'll give it a try, but I won't make any promises. In general, I'm not very friendly or chatty. I hate my voice in chat and I'm only slightly more appreciative of others' voices over chat lines. And, to be fair, the majority of people I have encountered in voice chat (across all games) have not really been worth getting it set up. 

BUT, WF has the greatest community, so I'm willing to give it a try. Not that I am testing you folks for my standards, but rather seeing if I am too much of a jerk for everyone else. 

anyway, I'll try to join. But I'm an old (GET OFF MY LAWN!) so it might take me a bit to figure out the discords and the myinstachats.

EDIT: NullSaint#4430

EDIT 2: This is clearly beyond my oldster brain. I searched but it said No. If someone can explain like I'm 65, I'll try to join. 😞

Don't worry I will add, if we get a couple more people I will make the discord