Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free roaming on Ceres? Maybe?

I would like to see the next free roam map be on Ceres. It would be like exploring a massive junkyard that's broken up into different sections with their own environmental hazards , like over to the east is where they dump the random pieces of ships, and over to the north is where they dump the depleted Powercore's, stuff like that. The reason we would be there in the first place is to disrupt the construction of new ships and other machines of war. We could sabotage the chemicals they use to chemically treat the halls of their troop transport ships, by adding a corrosive acid to the solution. Maybe even wipe out an entire salvage crew, that way they can even bring the raw materials back to be recycled. Of course you have to prepare yourself for the environmental hazards, like the places they dump their radioactive material, and I'm pretty sure those Powercore's could have magnetically charged some pieces of metal, or you might accidentally stumble into an un-designated artillery shell, but don't worry it's frozen solid, because it's half submerged in a pool of coolant. Well I guess that would make Rapid Resilience a useful mod after all. Oh no will I was busy talking about mods, I was surrounded by a pack of Grineer workers that have been corrupted by this toxic environment and now are nothing but ravenous monsters. Okay all joking aside, these are just my thoughts and opinions on something I think would be cool. I'm curious to hear what the community thinks.