Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS CC DMG -Zoom Amprex

Just now, --Aurix-- said:

You can always get a clan member to do that 

oh my god how far would you go on this?

yes I can get a clan member to do that. or one of my many rich friends. but I didnt, and you have to accept that other people arent cheap and would pay whatever they see fit 🤷‍♂️

Just now, gtrmonkey said:

its just werid, I ask you who the C/o was and then you igroned that to argue. Then when I accuse you of lying, now you all of a sudden have a screen shot of the transaction?  

I DIDNT SEE YOUR COMMENT.

and it was a auction with a set time and time ran out.

yes I always take screenshots of all my transactions in case any issues arise with DE.

the time ran out and he won the auction.

how is that so #*!%ing hard to grasp

4 minutes ago, gtrmonkey said:

its just werid, I ask you who the C/o was and then you igroned that to argue. Then when I accuse you of lying, now you all of a sudden have a screen shot of the transaction?  

give it a rest mate

Okay, so, let me get this Straight you, Hosted auction with a timer, Failed to put that in your post. Sell the riven as soon as the grades been pulled out on it? Within 20mins of your Orginal post, I posted wanting to know who the C/0. its just seem fishy. Because I didnt see this anywhere in trade chat nor a timer any where....

Just now, gtrmonkey said:

Okay, so, let me get this Straight you, Hosted auction with a timer, Failed to put that in your post. Sell the riven as soon as the grades been pulled out on it? Within 20mins of your Orginal post, I posted wanting to know who the C/0. its just seem fishy. Because I didnt see this anywhere in trade chat nor a timer any where....

are you in NA tc?

Yes I forgot to add the timer to the post but the buyer had a 1 hour timer from the second he bid

I posted regularly in tc and it was a very noticible ad.

i posted this thread in the final 30 or so minutes to see if I can get more bids