Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network lost connection

(XBOX)FlabbiestRumble

Tryin too play the The Sacrifice dlc, is no fun as i'm still getting lost connection. Having too replay the missions is ruining this dlc,I hope the devs are reading this and let me know how this can be fixed for me and everyone who's getting this 

,as this ruining this great game. I play other games and don't get this problem 

On 2018-07-03 at 12:33 AM, (XB1)FlabbiestRumble said:

Is anyone else getting "Network lost connection" popping up,then you end up back on your ship,showing the last mission results. I'm loosing a lot of gear when this happens. I now only do 5 (10 if i cross my fingers) waves,which don't help when you too farm for iteams. 

It’s happening to me too, Microsoft can’t fix it I’ve spoke to them and in the end they said contact warframe who haven’t replied to any of my messages 

Started doing it for me this evening when I attempted to play. Cannot stay connected to other players at all. Virgin media connection so I've rebooted the router and still exactly the same. Tried another Xbox but sadly, still getting the network connection lost message. Prior to this, I played 6 hours last night with absolutely zero issues. Doubtful it's down to my consoles or network, been playing Destiny 2 Iron Banner for the last 2 hours as I can't play Warframe.

On 2018-07-12 at 3:03 PM, (XB1)Lord Deckard said:

May be a stupid question but is anyone else who's got the issue in the Xbox preview program?

I am currently. I've reported it. It's happening on Two Xboxs running Alpha preview. Just started happening a couple days ago. I believe when Microsoft released the skip ahead build they ran a refresh and that could be causing it. I've uninstalled the game and am reinstalling it currently to see if that solves the issue.

I have a Netgear XR500 router so I doubt it's internet. Everyone is running different internet and routers and they're having issues too. This has to be Warframe or Xbox issue.

Edited by (XB1)XRaptor29

Xbox one X in the alpha preview not skip ahead
it seems related to just the one X since i have a friend in the alpha ring on a regular xbox with no problems and one on the x  in the preview program but not alpha.
i have reset routers, hard reset xbox, and nothing worked.

i can play on the solo setting fine but the second i move it to friends only or everyone i get constantly disconnected, even on invite only ill get kicked after 5 to 10 minutes.
it started 2-3 days ago.

update:

i moved to beta ring and no issues now. definitely  an alpha ring issue.

Edited by Crackedcanadian

hace 6 horas, Crackedcanadian dijo:

Xbox one X in the alpha preview not skip ahead
it seems related to just the one X since i have a friend in the alpha ring on a regular xbox with no problems and one on the x  in the preview program but not alpha.
i have reset routers, hard reset xbox, and nothing worked.

i can play on the solo setting fine but the second i move it to friends only or everyone i get constantly disconnected, even on invite only ill get kicked after 5 to 10 minutes.
it started 2-3 days ago.

update:

i moved to beta ring and no issues now. definitely  an alpha ring issue.

Not for me. I opted out of the alpha ring on a regular xbox and still have the problem

Edited by (XB1)shhx