The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can't Enable Physx In Warframe

Alone-Soul

plz go your nvidia control panel and click the physx configuration panel and select the card you want it enabled for either that or you put it to CPU

WARNING : unless you have a very powerful CPU then by all means you can select that instead of GPU , but it will put massive strain in it

Ok what you need to do, and I know it sounds a like a stupid suggestion, simply go on Google and look for the file your missing and how to install whatever it is you need XD.

Thats about as far as my knowledge for PhysX really goes, as It worked first time for me.

But yea,there is clearly something wrong with the PhysX loader, as it shouldn't me missing that file. Probably an easy fix

i ran metro 2033, got an error saying " The program can't start because physxloader.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Someone on Steam was reporting a similar issue.

You might have to manually re-install physX.

Since you have Metro. Go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\metro 2033\install

In this folder should be a physX installer.

Edited by Sir_Sketch

i found the file from this tutorial 

, the dll file was in C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common, but i was looking in C:\NVIDIA for it, i was trying a outdated driver so now im updating to the latest driver now, also got metro 2033 working so after this driver update ill check to see if i can enable physx