Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gate Defense: Tactical Alert Idea

We hear Konzu talking about how the Grineer are trying to break into Cetus, using Gouls, "Highly Advanced" weapons, and the infestation (correct me if I'm wrong, but during plague star Hek tries to stop us from stopping the infestation reach Cetus). So, how come I've never seen a single Grineer within 400m of the Gates of Cetus?

I was thinking, could we have some kind of gate defense Tactical Alert?

How the Mission Plays

When you click on the Tactical Alert in Navigation (right under the Goul Purge alert), you will travel to Cetus, only this time it doesn't look the same. When you drop out of your ship, you see fire, children / people running and screaming in fear. You see Konzu hobbling over to you, "Tenno! Tenno! Come quick! The Grineer are breaking in!". You and a squad of four Tenno go to the gates. Your mission is to keep the gates charged up by repairing four shield generators on either side of the gates. (By repairing, you go to Konzu who has some spare parts and go back to a generator and repair it, which takes 20 seconds to fully repair, but can be repaired when partially damaged). Meanwhile, the main gates are partially opened for some Grineer units to sneak in. You or one of your teammates will have to keep them from getting in (by slaughtering them of course). Once you survive 10 min, you then go through the gates and eliminate 300 oncoming Grineer (exterminate). Konzu will also be operating a makeshift Rampart. Once you have, the rest will flee off into the sunset, and Hek will start getting salty.

Rewards

1. Vaulted Relics (level 10-30 Lith and Meso / 40-50 Neo and Axi)

2. Snipetron Bp (Level 10-30)

3. Quest obtainable only items (like Broken Scepter or Broken War) (After completion of any level, you get to choose ONE that you may have sold by accident)

4. Orokin Catalyst / Reactor (level 40-50)

5. EXTREMELY rare stance mods (like Tempo Royale or Gaia's Tragedy) (level 40-50 / 60)

6. 200,000 credits (level 40-50)

7. Hunter mods (level 10-30)

8. 300 - 4000 Endo (level 10-30 / 40-50 / 60)

9. 20k - 50k Standing (level 10-30 / 40-50)

10. Ayatan Anasa Sculpture (level 10-30)

11. Augur mods (level 10-30)

12. Gladiator mods (level 10-30)

13. Vigilante mods (level 10-30)

14. New types of Arcanes (That are unique, like Exodia Contagion) (level 40-50)

15. x500 Random uncommon resources (like Plastids or Oxium) (Level 10-30)

Some of these rewards are very valuable, some are crappy. There could be 3 different leveled versions (10-30, 40-50, 60) that all give different rewards, which is what the numbers to the right of the rewards above represent. ^^^

When does this occur?

Every Friday between Baro Ki'teer's arrival.

Any Ideas to add?