Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

Really, pretty unacceptable that, but considering my youngest lad, like all of us, and the majority of the planet just put Twitch on, and watched the stream on a big screen, he got Ash while some of us who ccontributed chat did not, makes me wonder what your basing that opion on.

Saying we would have to had spent 30 minutes spamming Twitch chat or waving a mouse around? Are you for real?

Well not all the time but I remeber during this twitch drop event with formas and wyrm I suddenly stopped getting any drops and i discovered that my twitch went afk (the orange status or something) as soon as i posteda a comment on twitch chat it went green and the drop went back, I am not a moron I dont expect anyone to wave a mouse 30 min long xD sorry for misunderstanding, english is not my primary language so sometimes I can be misunderstood

On 2018-07-07 at 6:43 PM, BluejayDreamer said:

I also watched the whole thing with a linked account (I double checked beforehand, and started watching before the stream even started), and I have also not gotten an Ash Prime yet.  I have relogged multiple times.

i also have watched the whole Stream and still did not get anything. My Twitch account is Linked but still yet no ash prime. Now i'm to the point of not wanting to play my favorite game cause i fell like i just got Jabaited but it's all good i just won't play warframe anymore until that is fixed

31 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

In my opinion the biggest problem, is a lack of communication or clear understanding of what is going on.

I made the effort, and put time aside, to have 3 pc's and an xbox, all active seperate accounts, all linked to Twitch, all watching the live stream from before it started to after it finished, I let my lads stay up late, and my partner had no TV for the night as the family who had eagerly anticipated a free Ash Prime for the previous week sat up enjoying the stream and glimpses of future content.

Out of three seperate PC accounts only my youngest lad got Ash prime, my eldest lad never got it on the xbox, and as dissapointed as he is he is grinding to get the most out his TennoCon ticket. Yeah we bought tickets as well as put time aside for the live stream, as well as continually invest in the game, so with spending comes expectation of courtesy and customer service.

I am disappointed, I'm on my holiday, partner off ill, my birthday today, I and three of us in the family still not received ash prime, yet all there is is a little paragraph hinting at what might get sorted with no course of action or news sticky, just this long convoluted thread.

What would be nice is an official DE reply or sticky telling us what will happen and how we can claim our free Ash Prime as promised, such as do we send a ticket with Twitch and in game user names or is some other course of action in progress?

I have not looked, but so far seen no one since this receive Ash Prime, I guess some have had this resolved?

Like they already said and many have said before me, you just have to wait. They literally said at the beginning of the stream that it could take up to a week. 

Also waiting to recieve an Ash Prime (I did the required things).
I am just worried that if I dont say anything, I will not get Ash Prime. Since I have not seen any special information about it. 😞

Just now, Hede888 said:

Also waiting to recieve an Ash Prime (I did the required things).
I am just worried that if I dont say anything, I will not get Ash Prime. Since I have not seen any special information about it. 😞

I feel ya, lol... a little concerned i may have to pay plat for him haha

I didn't get it either. I guess we will have to wait a bit more.

Although it really annoys me that 2 of my friends who ALREADY HAD ASH PRIME got him right after 30 mins in the stream while I'm sitting here looking at my inbox.

The system is kinda broken. v_v'

23 hours ago, Misfit03 said:

Well 400k people spamming !CLEM CLEM killed the poor bot.

@DE please make sure you drop Ash Prime, not Celm Prime, when you eventually fix the bug 🙂 

I'd actually prefer to get Clem Prime as a frame.......

i didnt get ash prime yet as well but i suppose the biggest problem here is the lack of communication and information... since the stream has ended we only heard that they are working on the issues of distributing ash prime, but for it to take up to 2 days i think something else happened that is not only related to a delay in the 'system'

3 minutes ago, EdwardLionHeart said:

I have not got my ash prime yet either but i do wish they would say something about it today like what @XTRAMAGI  above me was saying and i hope they get it fixed today but i can wait.

#FreeAshPrime

It is currently 8:34 AM in London, Ontario where DE is based.

Give them some time to get into the office and everything this morning.