Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Twitch says the total views for TennoCon2018 is only 22,859 so far.
So, maybe a ton of viewers weren't logged in?
Or is the displayed number just wrong?

accurate reading ,,well I saw but minus 1.cus It didn't watch and to this day don't care

On 2018-07-08 at 1:43 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

At least you have not forgotten hope this gets resolved as soon as possible great presentation by the way

7 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Twitch says the total views for TennoCon2018 is only 22,859 so far.
So, maybe a ton of viewers weren't logged in?
Or is the displayed number just wrong?

when i logged to twitch 6hrs before the tenno con over 160 000 viewers where logged in including me and when it started there where over 500 000 viewers, i think they underestimated our need for Ash.

Hola saludos tengo un problema no me deja entrar a jugar Warframe desde que término el directo de la tecnocon termine de ver el directo y me salió que es imposible conectar.. Y compre el acceso para el barco kitter y no podre comprar nada.. Saludos espero respuesta.. Buenas noches

i have the same problem like any one else here i did watch the stream for more than 7h whole tenocon and other brodcasters, i have my acc linked with twitch and still didint get the redeemed ash prime and still waiting to it to happen :) 

Just now, Chomunkulus said:

i have the same problem like any one else here i did watch the stream for more than 7h whole tenocon and other brodcasters, i have my acc linked with twitch and still didint get the redeemed ash prime and still waiting to it to happen 🙂

the whole tennocon live was about 1 hour (counting the time when the stream got error'ed near the end) ._. perhaps you watched it when it wasnt live?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Humblecurlygirl said:

I was concerned but then i read this.... "TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event."

So ima wait patiently for my Ash Prime. Lol!

Does the "tennocon attendees" refer to those who attended the irl event or those who watched the stream? either way i hope we get our ash prime