Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Prompted by this situation, I've been trying to find out the technical details of Twitch Drops (no luck so far) but have been struck by how the player communities of games developers/publishers other than DE are critical of the Twitch Drops system. This suggests that whatever the issue is that's affecting DE and us, it appears more than likely to originate at Twitch (which is owned by Amazon). Other communities writing critically about Drops include those for Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda) and Overwatch (Blizzard), both of which have large player communities, as well as for Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft).

IF (note the if) the Twitch Drops system is where the failure/issue lies, DE may be prevented contractually from making a public comment that apportions blame to Twitch/Amazon, explaining why no details of exactly what has happened have been released. IF the issue lies within Twitch, and Twitch technical support is not giving information to DE about a resolution, DE will have nothing concrete to pass along to us.

Edited by Am0rph15

I'm sure Space Mom will chime in here officially at some point, but this Tweet just happened:

Pre-Coffee FAQ:

Yes there is a perfect audio version coming of the opening musical cinematic!

Yes we are still figuring out Ash Prime Claim issues. Please remain calm. We all lift together.

guys we have to wait and give de the time to figure everything out, if after a week or two you dont get the gift then you should actually start complaining because if i recall correctly they said it might take up to two weeks for the gifts to get distributed to all players!

I Watched the entire stream live on my phone using the twitch app, my accounts are linked and I am certain I should be able to recieve the drop bhut I haven't gotten it yet. any news on this? It seems most people have it by now, is it because I watched on mobile by any chance?

I Watched the entire stream live on my phone using the twitch app, my accounts are linked and I am certain I should be able to recieve the drop bhut I haven't gotten it yet. any news on this? It seems most people have it by now, is it because I watched on mobile by any chance?

(SOrry for posting it twice, I have notifications of replies on on htis one)

vor 10 Minuten schrieb XTRAMAGI:

guys we have to wait and give de the time to figure everything out, if after a week or two you dont get the gift then you should actually start complaining because if i recall correctly they said it might take up to two weeks for the gifts to get distributed to all players!

2 weeks for the visitors at tennocon not for the twitch drop