The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

+1

Watched from about 20 mins before actual stream started but had it opened for hours before that was a few streamers on it during that time and a lot of people watching  sitting in bean bags. Hoping Ash Prime will arrive eventually but not sure how DE can track who was there after the event. For myself I can point at the spam I sent during the stream 😛

1 minute ago, Cpl_Punishm3nt said:

Reporting in because I've no idea how else to make sure I'm on the list of people with this problem

As they have not provided any guidance on the issue they can't be surprised that so many people are posting just to make sure they are counted.

I sure hope they can track who was watching, otherwise they will be left with the choice between Ash Prime for everyone, or nobody (that wasn't lucky enough to get it during the stream). 

For the record, I'm putting my name down as well. Twitch was linked and connected from both ends, watched the stream (good job btw), but no reward.

4 minutes ago, omegaleo12 said:

they are just try to see if thing calm down to anounce that they cant give us ash prime to try and reduse the backlash

and if im corect i dont think they will give us any compancetion for it

That's not how DE works, they always do what they say they will and whenever something like this happens they always fix it ASAP and compensate if there is a need for it, like when the servers were down because of the DDoS recently everyone who had a booster was gifted the same booster for the next weekend after the attack so dont worry...

I also haven't gotten Ash Prime yet but just wait a while it will come, DE always comes through 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VertegrezNox said:

I would also like to mention the Glyph Code also was not delivering to some people (myself included)

from PromoCode: GUARDIANCON2018

which looks pretty schweet ❤️

but will look even better when I can equip it

24 minutes ago, MadModGR said:

me too dude 

try redeeming it again in-game at the market panel. i had to redeem it twice. now i have it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xabies said:

As they have not provided any guidance on the issue they can't be surprised that so many people are posting just to make sure they are counted.

I sure hope they can track who was watching, otherwise they will be left with the choice between Ash Prime for everyone, or nobody (that wasn't lucky enough to get it during the stream). 

For the record, I'm putting my name down as well. Twitch was linked and connected from both ends, watched the stream (good job btw), but no reward.

same here

vor 4 Minuten schrieb MrGorness:

Didn't get an ash prime, even though I watched the whole stream from the beginning to the end.

Same for me. Had The Stream open a long time before the Event but watched everything live. I even stopped playing on my other Monitor to ensure the stream is the active window.

Me too... I was watching the "count down" feed, and then it went dead, I had to log out and back in once I realized it had frozen or something, I had to actually log this in at work, which I'm not spose to do, I'm going to be kinda ticked if I don't get it now that I went out of my way to be able to log in.. But we shall see I suppose...

1 minute ago, KungFuDinosaur said:

That's not how DE works, they always do what they say they will and whenever something like this happens they always fix it ASAP and compensate if there is a need for it, like when the servers were down because of the DDoS recently everyone who had a booster was gifted the same booster for the next weekend after the attack so dont worry...

I also haven't gotten Ash Prime yet but just wait a while it will come, DE always comes through 

sorry to say this but i dont think theyll do any thing to compensate us  

its probaly just me but i dont rust DE to do any thing wen it came to compensating the peapel that didnt get ash prime 

5 minutes ago, F1nite said:

+1

Watched from about 20 mins before actual stream started but had it opened for hours before that was a few streamers on it during that time and a lot of people watching  sitting in bean bags. Hoping Ash Prime will arrive eventually but not sure how DE can track who was there after the event. For myself I can point at the spam I sent during the stream 😛

they probably have a record with the manes of all of the peapol who were watching