The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Did watching the stream After it is finished still counted for Ash Prime? 😭 
since stream begin at 5 AM on my timezone and I overslept, so I watched the stream 5 hours later.
Twitch account linked.
Aside, The Stream pretty great and it was amazing! I can't wait to do that spacecraft battles. It was like Albion back there (not so close, but i feel the atmosphere and this one is getting my NE(r)F since we are the one who doing breaches ) so i jumped out in hype.  

A similar thing happened with Dying Light.

A community event  (run over 5 million zombies, it may have been more, I forget)  meant that if you joined in you would get a nice shiny paint job for the buggy.

Anyhoo many peeps took part which in turn meant the goodie drops had to be staggered. We got em in the end tho' so I'd say be patient and it should get sorted out as soon as they possibly can.

I watched the entire show as well, haven't gotten my Ash Prime as of yet. I hope this gets resolved soon, and doesn't crash the servers like it almost did yesterday.

I HOPE it isn't counted by who wrote in twitch chat because I usually immediately close my chat when big events are streamed because the chat is  ... let's just go with useless.

It'd really sour the experience of an otehrwise very entertaining stream. Especially the Harrow costume, and the owner that was like "My girlfriend made this". I hope he really gives the money to his girl.

So excited for the space battles, The demo looked amazing! Very good stream in my eyes. Concept Art for Deluxe skins was stunning, too.

Watched the whole stream. my accounts are linked. have trinity prime and have gotten the forma from twitch drops before so know its all working. Did not get ash prime yet. 

just putting my name in the pot if they are looking here of who needs fixing.

Just now, Hyuiii said:

Just be patience guys they give us a lot of things already, they will send it out for sure. They love this community so much 

Sure , but there is this thing called reason & logic - about 12 h 30 minutes since the stream ended and this fiasco emerged it is a reasonable amount of time and logic dictates there will be no Ash Prime for the majority of us that have posted in this topic (and countless others who have not posted) .
Also there is the thing with Twitch servers - ya kno , not every channel gets put on a Grade A server that can handle more than 50k viewers at a time - yesterday Warframe viewership surpassed LoL viewership - in the time I play the game and watch the streams , this is the first time ever that I see such crowd amassing on WF channel.
Chances are , twitch simply did not count any viewers for the Ash Prime past 50 or 100K at best - and you can guess why that happened.

hace 11 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

We hope it will be soon the solution in the meantime I will continue waiting for my ash prime

6 hours ago, uberfu said:

"Wah wah wah I don;t have my shiney yet ... wah wah wah"

Wow - a bunch of whiney entitled brats can't read to understand that DE had an extra large number of viewers and were overloaded.  They are working on fixing the issues.  Be patient and you might actually get your new warframe while you're sitting at home on the keyboard with nothing better to do than hitting refresh every 2 seconds while the tech folks at DE are working their a**es off over the weekend to appease your egos.

hey bud were just simply voicing our concern's about this particular or common problem were just voicing out our own opinion not saying your's isn't one to but the " wah wah wah i don't have my shiny yet.... wah wah wah" really necessary cause to me that's just coming off to me as a fellow gamer a bit ignorant just saying,

• Like 2

Also didn't receive Ash Prime, I'm guessing they're trying to resolve that currently, but I'm so excited for the new content coming to Warframe!

The Nidus skin looks wonderful btw 😛