Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just now, RagingDemonSlayer117 said:

Ok...do you also realize that it is Sunday? Business days are Mon-Fri. DE Rebecca already stated that they had more viewers than expected and that the issue would be resolved hopefully by Monday.

it wont 

If you watched the wrong stream you won't get it, they had two streams going on at the same ttime and 55,000 people watched the wrong stream.

they only said that the stream was not participating in the ash prime giveaway near the end of the bloody stream and by then the right stream had ended

Edited by SoulWrecker_2

they told the audience there they would get theirs in the next couple of weeks so all of use who didn't get it should in the coming days or weeks as well either way its gonna take them a bit cause well over 300k people watched from beginning to end including me and haven't gotten theirs so be patient 

Edited by 420HomeGrown

i watched the on e with over 355k views :) and no my man i can't anymore because almsot 90% of players got it but me .. peaple already having fun leveling one of my favorite warframes in the game and i'm right here sitting down watching them do that