The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, SupraFat said:

So, I watched the video 5 times, the accounts are linked, and I did not receive the long-awaited Esh Prime(

Comrades, how so? I really hope that something will be done about this and justice will prevail) Thank you in advance!

dont get you hopes up we ill probably not get the ash prime 

Out of curiosity, how long were you guys watching?  I was watching the stream all day...had it playing in the background long before tennolive came on.  I didn't get it.  My girlfriend logged in just as Tennolive was starting and got it immediately after (maybe even during, but didn't try until after it ended).

Just toying with the idea that maybe people who were tuned in long beforehand weren't counted somehow.

Good. Waiting for my dog, last night I saw the whole broadcast through twich (by the way spectacular and looking forward to the new content). hopefully it will not take long to send it and soon the incidents will be solved. 

3 minutes ago, Echogenetic said:

Out of curiosity, how long were you guys watching?  I was watching the stream all day...had it playing in the background long before tennolive came on.  I didn't get it.  My girlfriend logged in just as Tennolive was starting and got it immediately after (maybe even during, but didn't try until after it ended).

Just toying with the idea that maybe people who were tuned in long beforehand weren't counted somehow.

I watched the whole stream, even watched some of the content creators. Maybe that might be the case.