The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Ashtrolite said:

I see some of you are not reading other posts before commenting but everyone has not received their AP. DE has announced that they are firefighting as 500k people accessed their servers at once please be patient all people that should have rightfully obtained Ash should get it within the next 2 days

Blank stare about .5 million ashes

It was so low to give it free like it's easy as to feed the birds in the park! I'm so mad to this new marketing idea + the new Liset skin (only if you have a Twitch account), no I don't like to use Twitch so I'm gonna miss a good skin even if it is easy to obtain! I still remember how ecstatic I was when I get the last part of Ash Prime by doing relics when it was still vaulted! Now you made it worth less such a good prime! Yeah how about next release Excalibur Prime just like that or make it like 2000 platinum! 😣

1 minute ago, (XB1)Ashtrolite said:

please notice everyone else has not received their Ash primes 

Personally I'm just worried if I'd #*!%ed something up or something happened with my internet and I didn't know about it. I don't mind waiting, but I would at least like the confirmation that it's coming for me. I'd rather not wait for something ruled out by technicalities. 

1 minute ago, Saad361 said:

i didnt get my ashe prime neither.. watched the stream and linked my account.. pls help 😕

if you havent received your warframe your just going to have to wait they were overwhelmed and basically DDosed at the amount of people trying to access server

Just now, NakiusNakNak said:

Personally I'm just worried if I'd #*!%ed something up or something happened with my internet and I didn't know about it. I don't mind waiting, but I would at least like the confirmation that it's coming for me. I'd rather not wait for something ruled out by technicalities. 

if you rightfully watched the stream for 30 minutes uninterrupted you will receive the WF within the next few days