The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just now, Grunshlik said:

And for those who didn't get Ash Prime, well work your sorry a**es on it! Why you should get it so easy eh!?

if they tuned into an event put on by DE to receive a Ash Prime then they should receive the loot they rightfully earned even if they did something as easy as leave a web page on for a half hour 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Ashtrolite said:

if you rightfully watched the stream for 30 minutes uninterrupted you will receive the WF within the next few days

I did say that I alt tabbed to Discord a few times (stream still running in background, I heard everything). The rule says I had 'to stream consecutively for 30 minutes', not 'watch'. Because technically I did not watch for 30 minutes consecutively due to the Discord thing.  

I have yet to receive ash prime too, but I'm willing to assume that with all of the issues going on with the server literally DDOSing itself due to the logging on and off and back again by the swarms of people that it probably just needs to take a bit to fix itself, I'd say it's safe to assume it will appear by at least the next 12 hours from the stream, and at most the next 2-3 days after.

Just now, (XB1)Ashtrolite said:

if they tuned into an event put on by DE to receive a Ash Prime then they should receive the loot they rightfully earned even if they did something as easy as leave a web page on for a half hour 

Hell No! And I don't agree with DE on that!

1 minute ago, (XB1)Ashtrolite said:

read around, noone has received their Ash Prime please be patient the issue is going to be resolved in the next few days

I know someone who did.

10 minutes ago, NakiusNakNak said:

Personally I'm just worried if I'd #*!%ed something up or something happened with my internet and I didn't know about it. I don't mind waiting, but I would at least like the confirmation that it's coming for me. I'd rather not wait for something ruled out by technicalities. 

I'm right there with you...