The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hace 2 minutos, (XB1)Ashtrolite dijo:

500k people tuned in for the free prime, this basically DDosed the server and few people were lucky to receive the WF i agree its unfair but they are working there best and didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way i assure you

Just missing that we had to win it we should be both in the game and twitch XD

Loved the stream and was super hyped about hoverboards. unfortunately didn't get my ash prime either even though i was watching since preshow. my twitch crashed a few times as well and im not suprised people didnt get their drops as there were a lot of people watching and DE has a history of technical difficulties. as long as everyone is patient and we all get our drops in the end ill be happy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, (XB1)DuskDragon4 said:

It is the height that I have to wait a few days when I met the requirements of 30 min, it is more I saw everything complete, it is an injustice that people only saw that 30 min or maybe less if they have obtained it, and the rest that we stayed In all problems wait a few days.

Thing is that there were too many viewers so they're resolving the problems and bugs so we will get ash prime but it might take time 

5 hours ago, Tangrikan said:

We borked the servers 😄

I think it is safe to say it will arrive in our inbox , it will take time however .

Lol yeah there were too many viewers more than their expectation so yes you're right 

4 minutes ago, davidatwilliams said:

It seemed like somepeople that watched just the stream at 6pm did get their Ash prime I was watching  brozime a gay guy plays and DKD and kept refreshing so it may have broke what they expected people to do 

Not entirely true as I just warched the stream from pre to post and didn't receive anything.

It would just be nice if they quit relying on these stupid twitch drops. Otherwise it's just a cheap way for them to get views where the lack of drops can be blamed for on one technicality or another.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)PredakingXYT said:

it'll take a minute for 350,000 people to get gifted something... They literally have TennoCon to run, you think they will be handing out Ash Prime as each person hits the 30 min mark??

Finally Someone who has patience and understands the problem 😊😊😊