The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

It's been exactly 6 hours and 34 minutes after the Tenno Live event ended and I haven't received my Ash prime. My twitch account, NiloGamingHD, was linked to my Warframe account, CursingBlob, and I watched for the entire hour that tenno live was live. I feel scammed out of my time and would like to know when this issue will be fixed...
Information about what was happening when I was watching:
I was watching on mobile and kept the steam open from 4:50 CST to 6:10 CST and watched for over an hour. I received multiple notifications in the middle of the stream but the stream carried on in the background and didn't mute itself, it seemed as though it was still playing as normal so I thought that it would be fine. Please, let me know if notifications interrupt the stream and prevent me from receiving my rewards.

Hi! I am really looking forward to my Ash Prime twitch drop, I love the new open world idea and all of the new skins, weapons, and mission ideas! You guys are a powerhouse and I just hope you follow through on your Ash Prime drop promise. I watched the stream and while it was worth it, part of the reason I watched it was for the drop I haven't gotten yet. Please fix this soon 🙂