Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Corrupted data

(PSN)dewon991

I have have had this problem for 2 days now and it is aggravating. I have looked up multiple solutions like deleting the save file and that did not work. I have uninstalled and re installed about ten times and it still keep telling me "The data for the following application is corrupted. Delete the application from the ps4, and then download it again from [Library] on the home screen." And I deleted data and there is no warframe data on my playstation, so there is nothing to delete but the application it self. Please help me I have played for while now and like the new update. Please.

Edited by (PS4)dewon991

Every time a open the Launcher it says "corrupted-data  update will be restarted shortly" ive tried downloading it through steam and the launcher, deleting the windows cache, redownloading the whole game and disabling anti viris software that might block the download. How do i fix this? 

A lot of people have concluded changing your launcher to German will fix it (PC), as for PS4, I have no idea what options there are, but try changing your game settings to german if it's possible? Sorry I couldn't help you further.