Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

foundry for the dojo

brandi003

first of all sorry I'm writing this in google translator
some time ago I realized that the dojo is only used to trade and get things out of the labs, so I started thinking, the dojo should not be a meeting point for members of the clan, so they could all be in the same site, but after thinking that I realized that you can not do that for the simple reason that the ship fulfills things that the dojo can not, such as going to the foundry, the machine for mods, the room of the operator and the room that removes the helmito. If you could include those things for the dojo, I think that the dojo would be very useful and more people would spend more time in it and it would be more satisfactory to decorate more rooms than just the trade room.

The Dojo is the best place to conduct trades but it does need massive improvements.  

• When im slumming it in trade chat I need to be able to pull up my mods, my relics, my prime parts because not everyone links stuff so you have to see if you have what they want manually.  So yes we need Mod station, Relic Refinement,  Syndicate station,  Conclave? meh.  So we dont have to chill in our orbiter while trying to make trades in case we need to check on stuff or buy stuff.   
  • Dojo needs to allow chat to be opened normally.  Not have to go into menu's then open chat.  
  • When you open trade post the cursor/focus should be on the first person in the list.  Now we have to click on the name, then click trade.   Twice as complicated as before.

• 1 month later...

Why isn't there a Foundry in the Dojo?

After all, it is where you do the research, it is where you and your Clan members meet. There is a Navigation console, there is an Arsenal console, but you have to travel back and forth from the Dojo and your Orbitor to build the items you've spent hours, or days waiting for completion.

I also agree with Lamenre "Dojos should be a huge stations or motherships where Tennos station permanently, have their own rooms, socialize etc."

A Dojo should have the following rooms/stations available:

1. Foundry
  2. Incubator
  3. Void Relic Segment
  4. Personal Quarters

Right now, the Dojo is just an additional (temporary) place to visit. How about making it so you can choose to have your Orbitor, or your own personal place in the Dojo be where you end up after "Flying through space" after missions. It is very weird to me that, when you complete a mission, you fly off into space to land inside your space craft. After all,the Orbiters are a spacecraft!

In my opinion, the navigation console in the dojo, was a mistake. The dojo has a purpose. The orbiter also has an objective. If we move everything in the dojo, the orbiter is useless.
"You arrive in the game, first thing to do, create or join a clan and leave the orbiter in the cellar."

The dojo is the dojo, the orbiter is the orbiter. The simple fact of adding a navigation console and the arsenal, should not change that.
The direction you want to take, it is just the disappearance of the orbiter.

Edited by Delkior