Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra

(PSN)ercy_79

Just now, GinKenshin said:

Get his shields down with your amp then void blast him to finish it off after the shields run out 

Basically this. I didn’t really have an issue with taking down Umbra’s shield at all. Though, I did die a lot, and that’s my fault for not invested into the focus system a lot. For me, I used the Mote amp un-gilded and I really had no trouble with taking his shields down, you just need to be more mobile and aware of your operators health.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ercy_79 said:

Shilds down...hitting vith void blast but nothing...

Are you sure you’re using the transference button? If you are and if it’s still not working, then it sounds to me that it’s most likely a bug then.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

20 minutes ago, (PS4)wulvyrn said:

How do you do void blast?

This was my problem. It's not the amp, it's your melee when in Operator mode. On Xbox One, it's the B button. On PS4 it's probably the O button. You somehow have to get up close to Umbra without it killing you, then punch it. I managed to do it by using crates and Void Dash, but it was a bit frustrating.

Spoiler

You'll use the amp in later encounters to take down his shield. First encounter, Umbra has no shield.

Edited by (XB1)IceStorm III
fix a term

8 hours ago, (XB1)IceStorm III said:

This was my problem. It's not the amp, it's your melee when in Operator mode. On Xbox One, it's the B button. On PS4 it's probably the O button. You somehow have to get up close to Umbra without it killing you, then punch it. I managed to do it by using crates and Void Dash, but it was a bit frustrating.

Hide contents

You'll use the amp in later encounters to take down his shield. First encounter, Umbra has no shield.

Great!!!! So, basically the hot-fix got the stupid board game to work for me, now Umbra is invulnerable. I'm starting to think they don't care about quality anymore.