Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got The 50% Platinum Discount After Getting Hunter Founder...

YTakuyaY

Question

A day before I received the 50% discount, I have purchased the Hunter founder pack for $50.

Then the next day, I received that 50% discount, which made it really tempting for me to spend $25 for the "$50 Platinum deal."

Now my question to the forum is: "Should I spend $25 for that 50% off on '$50 Platinum deal'?" or "Should I save up the $50 for next upgrade to Master founder just for access to the Design Council?"

7 answers to this question

The deal only lasts 48 hours [2 days] and only works on Platinum purchases if I'm not mistaken. Not really sure if it works on the Founder Program but I am sure it only lasts 2 days in which it would expire [become useless].

i would suggest spending it on founder's - it's a much better deal

well, except the $150 price tag going from master to grand master lol. it's a bit steep but it comes with a lot

(lato prime, solar landmark - tho no one i know cares about it - AND plat)

then, at a later time, if u want to buy plat, wait out for another 50% deal.. they're not common, or at least i've only gotten 1, but a couple 25%'s.. but u can always hope right? :P

i would suggest spending it on founder's - it's a much better deal

well, except the $150 price tag going from master to grand master lol. it's a bit steep but it comes with a lot

(lato prime, solar landmark - tho no one i know cares about it - AND plat)

then, at a later time, if u want to buy plat, wait out for another 50% deal.. they're not common, or at least i've only gotten 1, but a couple 25%'s.. but u can always hope right? :P

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, guess I'll pass on the 50% platinum discount. I've seen many people getting other discounts from the reward log-in in the past. It's almost as if DE is setting up those discounts in order to entice players to spend money and allow DE to pay off their monthly dues.

Edit: At the current update there isn't enough cosmetics worth spending over thousands of platinum anyway. And I'm already full with the Orokin Reactors and Catalyst and slots. Void is where I can farm for Forma anyway. :P

Edited by YTakuyaY